Canon PIXMA MG2140 Setup Manual and Scanner Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG2140 Wireless Setup, Ij Setup, Manual Installations and Software Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – There are a lot of people who pick Canon PIXMA MG2140 because this printer from Canon has the nice technologies that will help you get the perfect photo printing result. As an addition to that, this printer also has some other functions such as scanning and copying too. In short, this nice photo printer can also be considered as the nice all in one printer that you need. Canon PIXMA Setup Download
For your information, it turns out that the high quality photo printing is not the only thing that many of those people are looking for. That is because this Canon PIXMA MG2140 has the nice technology called ChromaLife Technology. This new technology from Canon is able to lock the color of your photo print that will keep the color natural without fading for many years.
This is something that many people are looking for. That is because with this new technology from Canon, you can make sure that this printer will help you get the photo that will last for many years. In fact, you might want to know that Canon personally stated that Canon PIXMA MG2140 could give you a photo printing result that will last for 100 years as long as the photo is stored properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2140 Specifications:
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds
Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 8.4 ipm
Colour: ESAT (Colour) Approx. 4.8 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Colour: 1,152 / Black: 640 / Total: 1,792|
|Picoliter Size (color)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Colour:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: High ResolutionUp to 600 x 600 dpi
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10,” Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon Paper;Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
GlosHigh-Resolution Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;
Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
|Printer Features||Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, ID Photo Print, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode|
|Output Tray Capacity||Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Colour) Approx. 30 seconds|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||4-in-1 / 2-in-1, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 20 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Zoom|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode5, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan|
|Colour Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Other Features||7-segment LED, Auto Sheet Feeder, Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, Quick Start|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 7, Windows Vista® , Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9|
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB|
|Software Included||Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM
PIXMA MG2140 Printer Driver
Full HD Movie Print
MP Navigator EX
Solution Menu EX
|Dimension (W x D x H)||12.0″ W x 17.7″L x 6.0″ H|
Canon PIXMA MG2140 OS Compatible:
- Linux x32 x64
- Mac Os X/ Os X x32 x 64
- Windows 10 x32 x 64
- Windows 8.1 x32 x 64
- Windows 7 x32 x 64
- Windows XP x32 x 64
Recommended Driver: Canon PIXMA MG2120 Scanner Software Download
How to Setup a Canon Pixma Printer on Windows-based Devices
Before being able to use a Canon Pixma printer on a PC or a laptop, you need to learn a few steps on how to connect the unit to the device. If you do not connect the printer to the computer first, the two will not have any means of communicating with each other. Setup usually begins automatically the moment you plug your printer’s cable to the computer you use. But there will be a point where you might have skipped the setup wizard or where the wizard does not appear for some reasons.
Here are the steps to setup the printer manually.
- Remove the printer from the packaging first and turn it on right away. Place the ink cartridges inside the printer only when you are being asked to by a notification prompted on the screen display. These ink cartridges are normally included within the packaging. If your computer has already been installed with Windows XP, you may proceed right away to step 7.
- The printer screen asks you to print and scan alignment sheet. Follow this instruction and press OK once done.
- Place the setup CD in your computer’s CD-ROM. Do this even though the printer is trying to connect to your computer wirelessly. Drivers for creating wireless networks are included on this CD.
- The CD will prompt instructions for you to follow. Choose the Wi-Fi network signal that you use with the printer. Choose the network signal on both your printer screen display and your computer. When the printer connects to the network, the printer’s Wi-Fi light will go off.
- Print a test page from the computer once setup process is done and the printer asks you to do so.
- Go to “Printers” on your computer. Make sure that the printer you just connected to it is set as default printer. This will help all other software refers to the printer as their primary one. Find a checkmark next to the printer’s name.
- Go to printer setup. Locate a printer connected through a network. This process could go for some minutes. Enable the “printer and file sharing” on the computer to view a printer that is connected through a USB on a network.
- When the computer finds your printer, choose “select this printer”. Make sure that the printer is set as a default printer. Give it a try and print a page.
How to Setup a Canon PIXMA MG2140 Setup For Mac
There are some cases to learn about how to deal with when it comes to setting up a Canon Pixma printer on a Mac.
- The printer has a built-in display on it
If your printer comes with a built-in digital, touchscreen display, you can use the feature to directly enter Wi-Fi name and password. You should refer to the printer’s guide to know how this works.
- The printer uses a WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
Refer to the router’s guide to know how this works.
- The router you use is an AirPort Base Station
- Access AirPort Utility. Locate this in the Utilities folder, under the Applications folder.
- Choose your base station in the give list. Enter the password when asked.
- Choose Base Station > Add WP Printer from the menu bar.
- Choose either one of “PIN” or “First Attempt” for the WPS connection type. Click Continue.
If you choose “PIN”, enter the printer’s PIN. Find this PIN on the printer’s manual. Click “Continue”. See if the printer’s MAC address listed in AirPort Utility. Click “Done”.
If you choose “First Attempt”, press the printer’s WPS button. See if the printer’s MAC address listed in AirPort Utility. Click “Done”.
- Quit the program.
- The printer can be connected to a Mac through USB
- Connect the printer to a Mac using a USB cable.
- Install software for Mac. The software comes with the printer. See if the software includes a setup assistant.
- Use the assistant to link your printer with the Wi-Fi network.
- Unplug the USB cable from both Mac and the printer. The printer should still be linked to the network after unplugging.
- The printer can create ad-hoc Wi-Fi network
- Install printer software for Mac that comes with the printer. See if the software includes a setup assistant for the printer.
- Make sure that the ad-hoc Wi-Fi network on the printer is turned on. Refer to the printer’s manual guide on how to do this.
- Access your Mac’s Wi-Fi menu. Click the icon of Wi-Fi in the menu bar. Choose the printer’s ad-hoc Wi-Fi network’s name. Keep in mind that while your device is on the network that the printer uses, your device cannot connect to the Internet or anything else on the regular Wi-Fi network.
- Use the setup assistant of the printer’s to link your printer to the Wi-Fi network. Refer to the printer’s manual guide to find out how to do this. Your printer may restart first before connecting to the network.
- Go back to your Mac’s Wi-Fi menu. Switch to your regular Wi-Fi network.
Canon PIXMA MG2140 Scanner Software and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG2140/MG2150 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.01||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows/Vista/XP)||5.56a||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140/MG2150 series MP Driver (Windows/Vista/XP)||1.02||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140/MG2150 ICA Driver (OS X)||4.0.0||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140/MG2150 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X)||188.8.131.52||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140/MG2150 ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140/MG2150 series Printer Driver (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)||7.43.0||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140/MG2150 series Scanner Driver (OS X)||18.0.1a||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140/MG2150 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.60||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140/MG2150 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.60||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140/MG2150 ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||1.80||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140/MG2150 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.60||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140/MG2150 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||1.80||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140/MG2150 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||1.80||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140/MG2150 MP Navigator EX (Windows/Vista/XP)||5.0.2||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140/MG2150 Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140/MG2150 For Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program||1.4.1||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140/MG2150 My Printer (Windows)||3.3.0||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows)||1.6.0||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows)||4.5.0||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows)||3.3.0||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows)||2.6.1||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows XP x64)||1.4.1||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||5.0.0||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||5.0.2||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X)||2.6.1||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X)||3.2.0||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X)||4.6.0||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X)||5.0.3||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140/MG2150 Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140/MG2150 Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||Download|